Moroccan Waterfalls

Lately I have had an obsession with peas. I've had them for lunch every day for a week. I don't know why, but I have come to appreciate them very much. But something happened yesterday that chilled me down to my core. We ran out. As in zilch, nada, zero peas. What am I going to do?

Last night was The Flash. I haven't seen it yet, but I will tonight. I'm excited for Arrow, too.

Peter Hollens did The Last Goodbye! Yes! I was so excited when the video pulled up on my screen. The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd (aka good ol' Pippen) has slowly inched it's way up into my top five favorite songs. There's something about it that seems so...mournful, but at the same time it's hopeful. I don't know how to describe it. There's just something about it...

I have Lindsey Stirling's song Beyond the Veil playing on repeat. It's so good!

Yesterday I got a thousand words done. It's definitely not the most I've ever done, but if I do a thousand a day, it won't take me long to finish my novel. I thank that'll be my goal. Also, as I've been writing, my plot has changed so drastically. I had this novel idea for a year and never changed it once, but now the last half of the plot flipped around and twisted upside down and now it seems so much less...formulaic. I'm glad for that.

I have also begun to long for Ireland. I long for almost any country that is new and exciting, but Ireland has been the second highest on my list lately. The first has been Morocco. I've been drawn to Morocco for as long as I can remember. It is a beautiful land, not to mention an opposite of what I'm used to. I mean, look at that! It's amazing.
It has the sand, camels, and markets, but it also has the waterfalls and foliage.



It's all amazing.  I want to go so badly.  
Well, unfortunately my math is calling my name. I've never been good at math. It's always been an object pf stress in my life, but you would think that if I wasn't good at math and my brother wasn't good at math, then my sister would be, right? I mean, one out of three? Those odds are pretty good. Nope. All of us kids dislike math and struggle with it. And my dad's an accountant! He uses math for a living! But in school he also struggled with math and disliked it. Huh.
Toodlepip


Comments

Popular Posts