Monday, February 2, 2015

Kombucha Tea

Okay, that was a blow. I'm not going to lie. I had it set in my mind that the Seahawks were going to win. But...they didn't. I think my dad is still upset. It's a bummer that we didn't.
My brother decided that when he went to his college, he would pretend that he was a Patriots fan (because everyone there is a Seahawks fan). We'll see what happens.

After the Superbowl was the Blacklist. And it started off with a bang. Redd and his shotgun was an awesome scene. He is so protective of Lizzy. It's awesome. I am very excited for this next episode because supposedly we find out more about Lizzy's past.

Today has been a wonderful day. I treated my mom and sister to Menchies frozen yogurt. We got the flavors Pumpkin Chai latte and Chocolate Mudslide. We had a lot of fun.

A month ago my mother got into the making of Kombucha tea. Kombucha tea is a fermented drink made with tea, sugar, healthy bacteria, and yeast. Lately we have been trying different flavors. Right now I am sipping on Lemon Lime. I just finished a glass of Ginger. They taste almost like pop. Or at least what I remember pop tasting like. I haven't had any in a while.

Well then, dinner is ready. I must go.
Toodlepip

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)