Caramel Ice cream and Maze Runner

Okay, so after a friend mentioned on her blog Life's a Journey that she was listening to Let it Go in French, I got really curios as to what it would sound like. I searched around the Youtube and found a good quality one. I think I have listened to it five times. I have found that Disney sound so sophisticated in French. I also listened to I See the Light in French and it sounds like some beautiful, ancient serenade when it is in fact a Disney song. I wouldn't mind memorizing a couple.

Last night my brother and I went to Starbucks and hung out. I had a lot of fun with him. We then went to Walmart to get a Redbox, but he had forgotten his credit card, and the machine only takes cards. We walked around for a bit, observing people and talking. We went over to the gun section, gazing at all the beautiful guns that could one day be ours, when we noticed something odd. All of the mags on the guns were correctly in, except for one. It was upside down. That really bugged me. I think I'm half OCD because things like that really do bug me.

We're watching The Maze Runner right now. This is my first time seeing the movie, but I have read the book. I liked it. It wasn't like OHMYGOSHILOVETHISBOOK!!! I thought it was interesting enough, and it had it's really good bits, but I wouldn't buy it to be honest.

Anyways, we got Caramel Ice Cream today for FREE! I'm very excited to have some tomorrow (we're saving it because everyone had a cold). We're going to crumble chocolate cookies on it and watch The Intouchables. It's looks really good, but it is in French so I won't be able to understand a thing. Luckily sub-titles were invented for such a purpose as that, and we will watch it. :)

Well, since I'm not a good multi-tasker, I'm going to go back to watching the movie.
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts