2015 Goals

I am so excited, I am going to get a book that I've been waiting for tomorrow. It's been ages since I placed a hold request on it, and it finally came in. It's called Island of Shipwrecks. I may have mentioned here before, but nonetheless, I am ecstatic.

It was odd, The Flash didn't air. Or at least, I couldn't find it in all the usual places. I'm glad that Arrow aired though. I have yet to watch it, but from what a friend told me, I am nervous/excited. It should be interesting? Yeah.

I have discovered Coconut Chai tea, and it is very good. I'm also sipping on some Strawberry Lemonade Kombucha. Google is telling me that Kombucha is spelled wrong, but you can't fool me Google. It's funny, Google and/or spell-check will make all these normal words like Kombucha or Tallahassee underlined in the squiggly red stuff. That was a bit random.

It's taken me a while to get to this, but my 2015 goals are something that I want to set and go over. What better way to it than write it out here?
Okay, for 2015, I want to finish my third book, start revising, and possibly begin to publish. That would be ideal, but besides that, I want to try to...wow, I actually don't have a lot of goals. I want to start going on more hikes, deepening my relationship with God, and getting out with my family more. I think those are my main goals. I really don't have a complicated life; I'm pretty simple.

Lately my exercise regimen has been getting better. I'm still weak, but I'm getting better. :) I realized that a lot of people start out their morning with bread, cereal, or something that has a lot of carbs. That's so foreign to me. My mom always made our breakfast healthy, two fruits, three vegetables, and one grain. That was it. And then one morning a year ago or so, it stopped. No more breakfasts waiting on the table for us when we got up. It was really weird at first, but we soon got used to making our own breakfasts. Because of our usually healthy breakfasts when mother made them, we wanted healthy breakfasts even after she stopped. So we would cut our own fruits and veggies, and stick to a balanced meal. It's odd how many families only eat cereal, at least weird to me.\

Anyway, I have books to read, stories to write, and food to eat.
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Flash is going on hiatus until March 17, and now Arrow is on hiatus until March 19. At least we have Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to look forward to this Tuesday. ;) Wait, you do watch AOS, right? Ahhhh, I think you do but my mind is drawing a blank. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's right! I totally forgot. And yes, I do watch AoS. I am very excited to see what's up with Skye and the rest of the team. I would never not watch that show. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts