Why Wait?

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so excited. I got my first manuscript printed. It feels weird holding my tangible words. And there's a lot of them too. My family will be reading it shortly. :)
I am kind of nervous for them to read it. I don't want them to be disappointed.

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. We have been really busy with the remodeling of our room. It's going a bit slow now that we need to go get the paint for the walls, so I was able to sit down and get a post written. :)

I did something different this time with my book that I've never done before. I wrote out a basic plot-line. It felt weird because I normally wing it and have the plot all in my head. I'm glad I did though; so far it really has helped. It gave me a little more direction, I guess.

I am patiently waiting for January 20th and January 21st (that's when The Flash and Arrow come back on). I am also waiting for Doctor Who the 8th season to come to Netflix, and then I'm waiting for 2016. Yeah. There's the kick in the face from Sherlock. I'm going to be fourteen when it comes back on, and that might only be the UK air date! I don't know!
Why should I wait? I say we get those episodes NOW! I say we go back to the Evil Lair, grab some ray guns, and just go all gangsta style!

It's a nice, rainy day today. Last night the wind was so loud! I could hear a couple claps of thunder scattered here and there. The rain also came in short bouts. It was kind of weird.

Well, writing awaits. I must go, plot, WIN!
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Yay, congratulations on the book! Now here's the important question though; when do I get to read it? :)

    I too can't wait for Arrow and The Flash to return. I cannot believe how they left Arrow off. That was cruel! Worse than the end of season two of Sherlock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do have another round of editing after my family members finish reading it. And THEN you can read it. :)

    I know! I knew something big was going to happen because it was the mid-season finale, but I didn't think it was going to be...like that. Part of me was really hoping he was going to win, and the other part of me knew there was no chance. I kind of squeaked when he fell, and my entire family gave me a weird look.
    And then for Sherlock, I still am getting over the season 2 finale. It was so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)