Teddy Bears and TV Shows

Last night was my first night sleeping in my new bed. It was very comfortable. All of my life I have been on the top bunk, so I'm used to sleeping close to the ceiling, but this new bed is closer to the ground, and it feels really weird. We also don't have a headboard, so I have to be careful of my pillows falling off in the middle of the night.
Bethany and I were up pretty late last night talking. She is really a lot of fun to hang out with. I am so lucky to have her as my sister.

Today looks like it will be a really nice day. The sun was shining on the freshly fallen raindrops that were hanging from tree boughs like little diamonds. It was a great morning.

I've started the 30 day squat challenge with Bethany. So far it's really easy, but it's supposed to get harder as we go on.
My math is going really well. I normally struggle with it immensely, but today it has gone smoothly.

I didn't watch the last two episodes of Agents of Shield, because it was kind of at the bottom of the list of shows to catch up on. Well, last night I had some extra time, and I watched them. Oh my gosh, I am excited for them to start back up.

Even though it's not Christmas, I'm listening to "Carol of the Bells" by The PianoGuys.
Am I the only one who listens to music pretty much 24/7? I know that it is a national crisis when I can't find my iPod. I've had this iPod for four years, and it has served me very well.
Also, a goal of mine is to eventually be able to play "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" by Elvis, rendition by The PianoGuys. I heard it for the first time when I was browsing their Youtube channel. It is now my ultimate goal for piano.
Right now I'm learning "I See Fire", which is going really well. I'm really happy with the progress I've made.
I remember that my mom wanted me to learn piano when I was younger. She forced me to take lessons from my sister who was taking professional lessons. I hated it with all of my heart. Finally, my mother gave up and let me be, but then six years later, I pick it back up on my own. Maybe those "lessons" really did pay off.

Yesterday I got my first teddy bear. I've never had one before. I've had a stuffed dalmatian since I was four, but never a teddy bear. I'm kind of excited. I mean, it's my first one! Some people may think that I am too old for stuffed animals, but you know what? I don't care.

I started a writing class of sorts with my mother. It's for me to learn how to formulate a proper essay. I'm not too worried about it, but I am a bit nervous because writing non-fiction is not my forte. I'm okay at it, I guess, but I am a lot more comfortable with fiction. We'll see how it goes.

Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts