Saturday, January 10, 2015

Painting and Spilling

Yes!! My life just seems so much more complete now. It all makes sense. I got Bethany hooked on Sherlock!! Yes! I'm super excited. Last night we watched the first episode on the laptop on our bed. Mom made some food for herself and asked anyone else if they wanted any, Bethany and I said yes, but when we got the food, Bethany spilled it all over the bed and got crumbs everywhere. We were watching Sherlock with all of the lights turned off, our snacks on our laps, when I hear a "No! Ohhh." We had to get the vacuum and clean it all up. I had fun watching Sherlock with her.

Today we start painting the room. It's going to be a big project, but I know that the end will be worth it all. I hope that everything turns out well.

I think today is going to be a really short post. Mom just got back from shopping, and I need to help her, then we get to paint! I am excited to get the room done.

Well, I guess that's it.
Toodlepip

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you've gotten Bethany Sherlocked! *mutters evilly* good, good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *evil cackle* She doesn't know how quickly one can spiral into insanity watching this show.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)