Saturday, January 17, 2015

Light 'Em Up and 200

Hmm, the last two days have been really normal (wow, I never thought I'd be able to say that). I've taken a small break from Gaelic, but I do plan on picking it back up soon, like, in a week.
I added some new songs because the other ones were getting a little old for me. The song "Battle Scars" is the latest song that I bought. I found it on YouTube.

Bethany and I are going to watch some Sherlock. Yeah!!!

One and a half episodes later.....

Ahh, Sherlock is such a great show. Uhg, why must we wait until 2016.

On a really happy note, I got out of my case of writer's block. I've been kind of slow for the past couple of days. I just haven't been as...excited to write, I guess you could call it. Well, I sat down, and I told myself to snap out of it. I wasn't going to have a mid-life crisis at thirteen. That's pathetic. I was able to write half a chapter! That's good considering I was feeling so pathetic.

Am I the only one who is absolutely obsessed with "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark"
(aka Light 'Em Up)? I have listened to it at least five times in a row.

I checked out an old favorite series of mine. It's called The Land of Elyon.  I read it with my mom when I was about...nine. It was so good back then, and I thought it was super advanced for my age (it was). I thought I was so cool for reading it. *shakes head at silly little nine year old* I was an odd one. Granted, I still am, but I was more so back then.
Anyway, back to my point. I re-checked them out and read them. I was surprised to say the least. The description to dialogue ratio was superb, but the writing was...empty? Emotionless. You couldn't connect with it. It's funny how I notice these things now.

Wow, this is my 200th post! I don't feel like I've been doing this for that long, but I guess I have. :)

Aww yiss! Dinner is ready. And it's pizza!! Haha, this day just keeps getting awesomer and awesomer (that's not even a word).

Toodlepip
                       \\                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)