Life-size Is Creepy

My mother and I went to Pike Place Market. Needless to say it was a lot of fun. I have been many times, but every time my focus changes. It seems like the sights, sounds, smells, people, and colors are the same, but I notice different things each new time I go. Like, this time I was more focused on the colors and the people than anything else.
I also saw something that was awesome. It was a life size Sherlock Holmes, Tenth Doctor, Eleventh Doctor, Dean Winchester, and Sam Winchester.
They also had a life size Thor, Captain America, Peter Quill, and Rocket. It was cool, but I wouldn't buy one for two reasons.
1). Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night to see some life-size, trench-coated dude standing in the middle of your room. Can you say, creepy?
2). That's cool for some people, but for me...a life-size cardboard cutout of a fictional character? I don't know, I think that's a little too obsessed, but each to their own. Goodness knows that I've done things that are borderline insane. Who am I kidding? They weren't borderline. They were all the way insane, but all the best people are. :)

I'm really excited for this book that I got. I found it when I was nine, and it is just as good. I think I've read it at least eight times. I've practically memorized it. It is a great book. It's called Dragonspell. I'm excited to re-read it.

I decided to download the free trial of Scrivener. I've never really needed something like it before, but if it does have something that I can't write without then I'll buy it. Maybe. I'm hoping that it doesn't have something that I can't write without because then that would mean that I would have to buy it, and I hate spending money. Doesn't everyone?

I've been thinking about getting a job, but I don't know what I would do. I couldn't get an official job because I'm younger than 16. Maybe I can work for a neighbor, but no weeding. I am finished with weeding. *shudder*

I just finished downloading Scrivener. It looks useful so far. I will explore it more and give updates.
Until then,
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Yeah, I've always thought getting cardboard cut outs was getting a little too crazy. Sure, I love my shows, but that just seems a little... unhealthy. :)

    I don't know if you still can, but NaNoWriMo winners got 50% off Scrivener. So if you're interested in buying it, I'd suggest checking into that first. :) At first I didn't like Scrivener, just because it was foreign, but now there's no really going back for me. Mostly it's having everything for your stories on the bar to the left; at your fingertips. I'm soiled now. ;)

    Oh, and I used to work at the Mill Creek View. The guy there likes to hire kids, because they don't get chances to work until their older. So if you were interested in delivering newspapers and there was a route in your area, then you might wanna check him out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah.

      I did check into that, and I'm pretty sure it will still work. I know that you and Tiana have spoken highly of Scrivener, and so far I am really liking it. :)

      Hmm, I might just have to look into that. Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)