Dark Horse

So far I really like Scrivener. I might just buy it. I'll give it more time since I have 29 days left. :)

I just finished Lesson 7 on Gaelic. I may be going a bit slow, but I want to make sure that I have all of the words and sentences concreted in my mind.

Okay, as many of you know, Taylor Swift came out with the insanely popular album 1989. It's pretty catchy to be honest. I was browsing the YouTube and found a Peter Hollens video that I hadn't seen. It was Dark Horse with Sam Tsui. I looked through the videos on the side bar and found a video that looked interesting. It was a 1989 Mashup. Well, I now have it stuck in my head and I've been humming it all day. Whoops. :)

Writing is awesome. I have 33,000 words, and I'm only halfway done. I am really excited. After I finish this book, I want to focus completely on editing the three books that I will have completed. Then I want to look into publishing them if I can. It's now or never. I'm not going to be young forever.

I have a really bad habit of getting caught up in other things. Like...Pinterest, YouTube, writing, and piano. All when I should be doing my Gaelic, math, chores, and other things that are not as fun. Except Gaelic is fun. Seriously though, how you say "A warm day" is literally Lath Blath (la bla). It's great. I find I write best when I'm supposed to be doing something else. It's a bad thing, but what can I do about it?

I should write some more. :)
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. I cant wait until I can read your stories! :D

    Yippe on finished lesson 7 in Gaelic! Next time we meet up we'll have to practice a little together, if the opportunity presents itself. ;) I totally agree with Latha Blath, it's such a funny phrase to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks. :)

      Yeah, I've started saying the phrases that I do know in conversations. I think my parents are confused to say the least. So that would be awesome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts