Captain Cold and Heatwave

I would like to start out with saying, IT WAS SO WEIRD!!!! You all probably have no idea what I'm talking about. I'll start from the beginning. I started The Flash before I started Prison Break. When I saw the first episode of Prison Break, the main character looked really familier, but I couldn't place him. Then, I watched the latest episode of The Flash and Warning: Spoilers from The Flash, episode 10. 
 He was the villain. Captain Cold. I was surprised to say the least, but even more surprising was the fact that his partner Heatwave was also in Prison Break. He was the main character's (Michael's) brother. It was really weird to see them in those roles. It almost made it comical to see it like that. I had grown so used to Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell as Michael and Lincoln that I couldn't see them as any other character. It made it seem like they were acting.  Like I said, it was really weird.

My days have been oddly routine. Normally they have at least something out of the ordinary. Though my mom and I are going to Pike Place Market tomorrow, so that should be a nice break from the routine. Is it weird how I like routine, but then after three days of it, I get really uncomfortable and want a break of routine?  I doubt I'm the only one.

I'm a bit stuck with my writing. It has slidden back into my old issue. I have the beginning and ending, but no idea for the middle. Well...middle-ish. I know what needs to happen, I just don't know how to make it happen. I'll have to brainstorm.
I know that a lot of people say that it's good to plan and plot, and I do see the value, but I also think that the story can seem less planned and mechanical when you let it develop on it's own.

I went in the woods yesterday and purposely got lost. I kind of just randomly went in a direction and didn't pay attention to anything. It was really hard to get lost because I've explored those woods every summer. In the end, I was able to not know where I was and have to find my way back. It was fun.
I also played Just Dance with my sister, and I can't dance. That's it. I look like a fish out of water. :)

I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series for two reasons.
1). I feel like when I first read them, I was reading them purely for entertainment. Now I want to read them as a writer, analyzing why they are so popular and the writing style.
2). Because I have nothing else to read.
It's kind of cool seeing little Harry again. I got very used to the older one because that's what the last book ended on, but it's cool to see how...simple? No, that's not the word. Straight-forward and kinder. That's it. Anyway, I was up pretty late (oops) re-reading.

That's it for today,
Toodlepip

Comments