Boiling Tea?

I've started my writing class. It's weird, but so far not too restricted. I have to read a book (non-fiction) and either write an expository paper, a persuasive paper, a narrative paper, or a descriptive paper. I chose to do an expository on "The Voyage of Christopher Columbus". It was written in 1952. I finished the paper last night and now have to edit it today. We started a writing curriculum a while ago, then stopped when my mother realized that it was too advanced for 9 yr old me. I still remember most of it, like the basics of how to write the four types of essays, but I hope to go deeper into the specifics this time.

I got a new book idea last night. Okay, when I say book idea, I mean something that developed itself in my head and has promise (I think). I'm kind of excited about it, but it is at the bottom of my list of books to write. I think by the time I get to the bottom of that list, I'll be...eighteen. That's five years to write nine books. Not including editing.

Last night Bethany and I watched two episodes of Sherlock. A Scandal in Belgravia and The Hound of Baskerville. My brother joined us for The Hound. He brought with him an offering (for what I have no idea), an offering of deliciousness and life itself. Nutella. It was awesome. I realized that the next episode (which we'll probably watch today) is The Reichenbach Fall.

Okay, something really odd has been happening for the past three days. Math has been going well! I know, weird, right? Normally I get so frustrated at myself for not being able to complete the problem or for some other silly reason that I get really worked up, and then it takes super long for me to finish my math. But for the past three days it's been going smoothly! Yay!

Crud. I just spilled my tea everywhere. Um....whoops. And it is really hot. It's all over my pajamas. Gotta go.
Toodlepip

P.S. Wow! This tea is really hot. It had just stopped boiling.




Comments

Popular Posts