Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years!!!

Wow, I am exhausted. I have come down with an extremely harmful disease. My parents keep trying to convince me that it's "the common cold", but I know better. My immune system has been invaded by an alien virus that is slowly taking over my mind. You can't fool me, alien virus.

Tonight we rented The Giver. We were originally going to go to a party at a friend's house, but then I got sick and other things happened with them.
Our new plan is to play the Wii as a family, have Stevia root beer, and watch The Giver, as well as staying up until midnight (obviously). I'm sad that we couldn't go to our friends house, but I hope that everything ends up okay for them.
Also, tonight we're going to break out some ice cream and cookies that we found in our freezer, and I can't have any. Sad....but that's okay, I'll be fine with my root beer. Goodness knows I don't need ice cream and cookies anyway.

It's a really nice day! I didn't expect a winter day to be this nice, but I guess that sometimes we do have nice days. I haven't been in the woods for a while, so I might go tomorrow if it's still nice out.

I've been watching a lot of Studio C lately. I was a bit disappointed when I found out that they are a Mormon group. They are still absolutely hilarious.
They have the most genius ideas.

I can't believe it. It's only seven hours from 2015. It feels weird because I remember 2008 so well! I also don't want to be thirteen! I mean, pretty soon I'll be sixteen, then twenty, and then forty-five. Time always moves so fast.
Anywho,
Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)