I Lied

Yesterday we made gingerbread cookies, and today we're going to frost them. It's weird, for the past two years we have been really celebrating Christmas, but before that, we never really did. I mean, yes, we had presents and Christmas. Anyway, it's been fun.

I'm working on the third chapter of my third book. Ach! I'm so excited. I've been waiting to write this book for...since I started the first one.

Oh wow. Mom is making mega-nachos for lunch. Corn chips with olives, parsley, tomato, and all sorts of other toppings. It should be really good.

I am super excited. I just got a huge haul of library books. Most of them I haven't read before, but the ones that I have are like old friends to me. There's one that I have always loved. It has so many memories attached to it. It's called "The Hermit Thrush Sings"
I haven't read it in a couple years, but I almost remember it word for word. I hope to actually buy it soon. Here's hopin'.

Christmas is coming closer and closer. And with Christmas comes the New Year. I don't want it to be 2015. Time has gone by so fast.
I really hope that 2015 is a good year for me. I hope that I can finish the book that I just started at least by July. And then finish editing the book by Oct.

I went in the woods recently. I missed it. I missed the peace, the colors, and the quiet that leaves so much room for thoughts and musings like no other place. I have spent most of my life in those woods, so I'm glad I went out again. I should go out again soon.

Anywho, I better get to bed. Well, okay, that's a lie. I'm not going to bed right now, I'm writing. My sister always says that whenever she said she wrong thing. This just happened a couple minutes ago, "Bethany, can you help me with this?"
"No, sorry. I have to go finish the dishes."  Then my mom came in and said that she had already finished the dishes. So then Bethany turned to me and smiled, "Never mind, I can help you with that. I lied," <<<That was random.
Toodlepip


Comments

Popular Posts