For Pete's Sake!

I think everyone knows that Mockingjay Part 1 came out not too long ago. We went to see it and loved it. Then an explosion happened. The Hanging Tree (a song from Mockingjay) was everywhere. It was kind of like the Let it Go explosion. Well, Taylor Davis did a cover of it, and it was epic. I applaud her for it.

Okay, I've had this really random though running through my head all day. You know the saying, For Pete's sake. Well, I have a very important question. Who is Pete?! And why has he become part of a cultural saying? I'm so confused. Who was the original Pete? Think about it.
Does this woman know a Pete? I doubt it.


There is also an actual For Pete's Sake day. Why?!!









On a differant, sadder note. Mr. Moseby has fallen. For those of you who have no idea who I'm talking about. I'm talking about Phil Lewis. He played Mr. Moseby on the popular TV show The Suite Life of Zack and Cody on the Disney channel. He was the greatest. I just found out that in 1993 he was convicted of murder. Apparently he was driving while drunk and hit a woman. That's sad.

On a happier note, it's Christmas Eve. Can you believe it? 2014 is almost over. I'm excited for tomorrow morning. And for tomorrow night. Christmas dinner, here I come.

Well, my novel is going great. It really picked up speed and now I'm on Chapter 7 (I made the chapters a lot longer than what they were before). I'm excited.
Toodlepip

Comments