Finished and Free Copies.

All the lights are up, the tree looks amazing, and we taped our paper snowflakes to the ceiling. It's all Christmas-y. Christmas music has been playing 24/7, and the mood of the house is so fun.

I'm editing Chapter 33 right now, and I have 4 more chapters left. I should be able to finish it all by this Sat.. That would be cool. I plan on making the chapters longer though.
My one hangup is the cover. I need a different one than the one I have right now because I changed the title of my book. I tried making a cover, but I wasn't very good at it. Wish me luck. :)

Last night was...intense. It was so windy that it was actually pretty scary. We have two huge pine trees right by our house that were looking like they were going to fall over. The wind kept me up until 12-ish. It was cool though. I mean, all the trees were bending from the force of the wind, the rain being pelted into the windows at a breakneck speed.

My brother checked out an Xbox game, and he has been playing it non-stop practically. I need the TV to be able to watch ma Flash show. I still haven't been able to catch it, but I have seen the latest Arrow episode. It was...shocking, I was definitely shocked, and now I can't wait until it comes back on. It's going to be agony having to wait, but if Sherlock has taught me one thing, it's how to wait. :)

Oh my gosh! Someone replied to my post on NaNoWriMo. I asked for a cover, and they gave me exactly what I wanted. Oh, it's so perfect!! I'm really excited. I am now on Chapter Finished right now. I finished editing! This is great.
I can now start writing my sequel to Secrets of the Mirror. I'm really excited.

Anyway, I'm going to redeem my free copy.
Toodlepip






Comments

  1. YAY! I can't believe you finished editing; I cannot WAIT until I can start reading! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you don't think it's too horrible. ;)
      And I should be willing to release it soon...maybe. :P

      Delete
  2. Can you post your cover? I'd love to see it.
    . . . And don't be silly, VanVan. Your writing is epic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's sweet! I might just send you the link, and anyone else who's interested. I just don't want it falling into the wrong hands (wow, that sounded cheesy.). I don't mean to sound paranoid, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)