Chuck Roast

Well, I finished wrapping gifts. I hope everyone likes what they got. :)

Bethany and I spent practically all day together yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We watched Pitch Perfect. It was overall a funny movie, but a bit crass and raunchy in places. Anyway, we also got The Lion King from the library. She and I have watched it before, but barely remember it. We'll be watching it tonight hopefully.

I finally caught up on Arrow and The Flash. The mash-up was awesome, and hilarious. I hope that something like that happens again soon. I think the dynamics between Barry and Oliver are pretty...interesting to say the least. But in the end I do think they make a good team.

Lately, I've been preparing for the second book to my "Mirror" trilogy. I'm super excited to start writing it.
More good news. I'm on Chapter 20 of editing my 35 chapter novel (I need to make the chapters longer though.). I'm hoping to be done with it all by Christmas. :)

Dinner tonight is a Chuck Roast. Despite it's name, it is not the roasting of some poor guy named Chuck. No, it is a delicious...beef...thingie. It should be great. It's cooking right now, and it smells amazing!! I can't wait for dinner.

Yes! Mom just got back from the library. I got a book I've been waiting for, for a long time. I'm excited. I think it's interesting that reading always motivates me to write more. I guess it's becasue one day I want to be a published author. At least, that's my goal.

Anyway, I think the oven beeped. I should go help with dinner.
Toodlepip

Comments