Monday, November 10, 2014

The Wife Song

Today feels like it's going to be a great day. It's only 10:00 and I'm already done with all my Have To Do list. Like math, chores, and other shtuff.
The sun is shining, it's a great day.

Okay, I am kind of obsessed with this new song. well, you can't really call it a song. It's more like 1:59 minutes of catchy, but kind of annoying-if-you-listen-to-it-too-much music. It's called Spring in my Step by Silent Partner. No lyrics. Just a happy, uppity beat riff kinda thing.

                                                     **************
                                                    An hour and a lost lung later....
I just got back from a run with my sister.
That's what the lost lung thing is up there. Man alive! I am breathing so hard right now.
I feel ya Olaf. I feel ya.

I have been listening to a lot of Tim Hawkins lately. He has the funniest songs. He'll make parodys and these songs and stuff. But my favorite song out of all is the Wife song.
                                                                            
Another thing that is really sad, is that I'm all caught up with Arrow, and I now have to wait a week in between episodes! How horrid is that?                                                                                                  Well, as short as this is. NaNoWriMo is calling my name. I must answer.
Toodlepip




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)