Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Flash

Ok, I started watching The Flash...
I really like it so far. I'm on the fourth episode. I'm glad I decided to start watching it.
It brings in a couple different elements than Arrow, and it's cool to see those two cross over sometimes.

I am doing pretty good on my NaNoWriMo novel. I think I worked things out so I could keep the plot going for a while. I decided to throw in some government secrets to the mix. I'm also thinking of rearranging a couple scenes to allow more development. I'm happy about that.

It's been so cold these past mornings. There is literally chunks of ice in my driveway that we found in the side yard. But Bethany and I have to go running in that. Brr, at least  I don't mind the cold too much. Bethany on the other hand....

For my birthday I got a book I've been wanting for a while, but guess what, I have no room on my bookshelf.  It ha dto end up on the top of my shelf for now. Hopefully I get a bigger bookshelf soon.

Yes! I hit 34,000. My goal is to hit 35,000 today. I can do this. :) Hopefully.

Anyway, I better get back to writing.
Toodlepip




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)