Tea and NO ROOM!!!

NaNoWriMo has started and I am so excited, if I keep up my pace I'll be done in ten days. I doubt that I'll keep up the pace, but it's still pretty cool.
I am over 7,000 words right now an it's only day two! I'm having so much fun writing!
We got some new teas, and I've been drinking them non-stop. My favorites so far are the Vanilla Chai, Peach Ginger, and Earl Grey. I like really strong tea, so I normally put in two teabags. If I don't it just tastes like flavored water. Blech.

I love fall. It's my favorite season.

I have officially filled up my bookshelf. There is no more room for ANYTHING. I have the entire Harry Potter series now. I have the entire Sisters Grimm series now. I have the entire Fablehaven series, as well as the entire Percy Jackson saga. Sequel series included. The entire Series of Unfortunate Events. I have loads of other books as well. Man, I never thought I'd start a book collection, but I guess I have! :)

Anyway, I better keep writing. I can't fall behind.
Toodlepip


Comments