Friday, November 14, 2014

Tacos...

Update on NaNoWriMo: I am doing well. 30,000 words. Moral: Medium

I am stuck, to put it plainly. I thought I'd be able to drag some of these events out to get me that high word count, but my story line and plot is slowly dying....
On a happier note, what I have written isn't too horrible.

Also, I was able to get a writing book. So far it's been super helpful and informative on voice, getting the ideas flowing when you're stuck, and all sorts of other great stuff.

Ooo, we're having tacos for lunch. Tacos are great. When I was younger, I never really understood what was so great about them, but recently, we've been having them more, and may I just say...
 
Thank you tacos for making the world a better place, one crunchy shell at a time.

Last night was a magical night. We had a risotto (that I made) which was delicious with steamed broccoli and roasted chicken. Wonderful. Then we had banana ice cream for dessert. Ok, it's not really ice cream, but super close to it. We take frozen bananas and stick them in this food processor thingie...
 
Ignore the carrots. We do not put carrots in our banana ice cream. Anyway, we put the frozen bananas in, and they come out a cold, creamy, delicious, ice cream like substance. And sometimes, if the stars are in alignment, we'll crumble brownies on it. Mmm...

Anyway. This post was very food focused, wasn't it?
Toodlepip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)