Friday, November 28, 2014

So it Begins

Well, Thanksgiving is over. Christmas will be everywhere.
I always get so disappointed that the year is going by so fast, but then I get super excited for Christmas. This year is going to be a small Christmas for us, but that's okay. :)

For Thanksgiving we had our grandparents over. As well as our aunt and uncle. It was our uncle's first thanksgiving with us (my aunt married him in...Oct.). I hope that we
weren't too abrasive. When my grandpa, dad, and aunt get together, it is...a bit much. They all have a very outgoing and loud personality. I hope he had fun. 

OHMYGOSH!! We're going to Mockingjay Part 1 today. I've wanted to see this movie for a while. I'm so excited!

Editing my NaNoWriMo novel is going well. I've edited 3 and a half chapters. I'm hoping to have it all done by January. The quality isn't horrible, but it's not my best. And that's okay. The polishing and making readable will come with the editing. That's what I have to tell myself frequently. :)

I'm pretty proud of myself. Last night, I decided to only have small portions, and I stuck to it. SO that's good. I didn't feel like I was going to burst.

It's snowing!!! Granted, it's like a rain/snow, but still! I hope that we can have a lot of snow this year. That would be a lot of fun to be able to go sledding and...sledding. As well as the...wait, it's back to rain. Well, it was exciting for the moments that we had it. :P

Anyway, I should go get ready to leave for the movie (squee!).
Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)