Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Battle Journal Entry #1

NaNoWriMo Battle Journal
Day 4
War of the Words
It's been four days. It feels like a lifetime. It has been hours since I stepped outside. I believe if I went out there now the sun would burn me. The war has been going strong. I am winning, but not by much. My two rivals are slowly gaining on me; I must keep going. The day is coming to an end, and I must rest. I do not wish to over exert myself. I must win.

Okay, I'm going to start a segment of my posts for the month of November called "NaNoWriMo Battle Journal.___<---Date would go there. War of the Words. Hopefully it will not crash and fail and burn.
Update: I'm at 12,784 words. This is my first year and I am super excited. :)

We got a lot of books from the library yesterday, and I have to resist the urge to read them too much.  I cannot neglect my writing.

After NaNoWriMo I will be editing the novel. Then editing my OTHER novel that I finished before NaNoWriMo. That's a lot of editing.

I made a rice pilaf for dinner along with tilapia. And it's ready to eat right now.
Toodlepip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)