Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pumpkin Pie Bars...Magnifique

Oh YASSSS!!!! Bethany has made paleo pumpkin pie bars.
Mmm, she always makes the best treats. Right now they're cooling, so I can't have any yet, but they smell delicious!

I can't believe it. I finished The Blood of Olympus yesterday, and I am in denial. That was the last book in the series. Oh man, that's horrible. It should go on and on forever, but I know it can't.

Yesterday Mum and I went to the pool. I haven't been there in a while, so I was surprised when I saw how much they had changed things. It was like a mini-Great Wolf Lodge, with the large bucket that splashed water everywhere, two water slides, and a whirlpool. It's a lot of fun. It also had a lazy river that you could float or swim on. We spent two hours there swimming and playing around. Then we went to Jamba Juice and split a smoothie. It was a lot of fun.

I can't believe that it's almost the 19th. I don't want to be 13. It's hard to accept change, like my brother moving out in the near future, and him going to college. It's absolutely unbelievable.

Anyway, I have places to go, people to see, things to read. :)
Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)