New Favorite Music

I found a really great new composer that has become my favorite. Jo Blankenburg. He has composed for quite a few major movies. Including Harry Potter. That's pretty cool
Anyway, I am learning Planet Earth Forever on the piano. It's a really...light and pretty piece. So after I heard it, I decided to go ahead and tackle it. So far I'm doing pretty well and feeling confidant about it.
I can't believe that NaNoWriMo is only 16 or 17 days away. Oh my goodness, I am so excited!! I'm determined to stay up 'till midnight on the 30th...or 31st. I don't remember which one it is. But I'll make myself a nice cup of ginger tea and get cracken when the clock strikes midnight.
Like I said, I'm pretty excited.

Today I went to lunch with my Grandpa. We went to the Roadhouse for a lunch of Chowder and a Prime Rib sandwich. It was so much fun. Grandpa is a big part of my life, and I love spending time with him.

Well, once again I am going to have a short post.
Soooo.....
Toodlepip


Comments

  1. I had no idea Jo's music was used for Harry Potter! I did some research, turns out it was only for the promos, but that's still huge (to me at least). His music was also featured in advertising campaigns of The Hunger Games, X-Men: First Class, and How to Train Your Dragon to name a few! That is so epic, this guy is so lucky! I though his music had a familiar feel to it. :) I had no idea he was that big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's still pretty cool. :)
      Wow, he is pretty big. I had no idea either.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts