Sunday, October 12, 2014

Last Night Was...Fun? Fun.

Yes!!! Season Two of Arrow is on Netflix!!
Ben and I just watched the first episode of Season Two, and may I just say...AHHHH!!! It left us hanging. Gah, I must have more!

All the TV shows are returning as fall sets in.
When I was younger, I used to think that every season was a year. It felt that long, but nowadays it just feels like time is disappearing.

Last night some family friends came over (actually my godparents and god-sister). Mum and dad went out with Aunt Cindy and Uncle Clay (we just call them that, they're not actually our aunt and uncle), leaving Sue (my god-sister) home with us. It was such a blast! We played charades, baked an apple crisp, and played hide-an'-go-seek in the dark. Then we all went out on the deck to talk and look at the stars, but when we tried to get back in, we found that the door had shut and was locked. We tried all the other doors and windows, but they were all locked as well. We could not get in our house! After finding that the garage was unlocked and that we could get in there, all of us hung out in the driveway and garage, playing basketball, talking, and painting (well, Bethany was painting). We found a couple cans of pineapple and opened it with a chisel. It was fun. We also found some frozen brownies and ate those. Finally, our parents came home and let us in the house. Overall it was a great night.

Anywho, I have a novel to plan (NaNoWriMo),
Toodlepip

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We're almost finished with season two of Arrow (I think we'll be done tonight or tomorrow). Isn't Arrow just awesome?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! I'm so excited to see what happens with Black Canary, she just popped in.
      It's going to be awesome.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)