Interp

I'm doing an interp for Speech. For those of you who do not know what that is, it is a interpretation of a book, movie, or poem. You take the plot and you condense it so you can get an idea across. You act it out, and you have to be multiple characters. You can have humorous interps, dramatic interps, serous interps and so on and so forth. I am going to be acting out The Cay. It deals with racism, and looking at what's on the inside. It's one of my favorite books actually. I hope I do well. It is a bit nerve racking to think that I will be acting it out in front of a minimum of three people I do not know (judges), and other people can be in the room if they wish.
It's pretty intimidating doing it for the first time, but it is fun. :)

Well, I'm going to cut short this post.
Bethany and Dad are going somehwere and I want to go too.
Toodlepip


Comments

Popular Posts