Chai Tea and Pumpkin Cookies

Well, today has been a wonderful, peaceful day. Last night the boys (Dad and Ben) left for hunting, leaving us girls home alone to have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

A Halloween party is this weekend and my costume isn't all that great. It's like, really simple and no-one is going to get what it actually is, but that's okay.

I'm getting closer and closer to finishing my novel. I'm planning on finishing it before November starts. :) Part of that is because of NaNoWriMo is in November. Man, I am so excited to right those words...The End. :) Well, actually, I won't be writing those exact words because I am going to write a sequel to it. I'm really excited for the sequel.

We went to the library and got a whole bunch of books. But weirdly enough, I haven't been reading as much lately. Writing has been taking a lot of my time, and I'm ok with that. I hope to someday publish my novel, and if I'm going to do that then I have to write it. A writer writes. And it doesn't even have to be good writing right now, I just have to get it all down on paper...er, computer screen.
The polishing and good writing comes during the editing process.

Bethany made these really yummy pumpkin cinnamon cookies with coconut sprinkled on the top. Mmm, they're baking right now and smell amazing! Plus, they're completely paleo. No sugar, flour or dairy. It's awesome.

I also made some Chai Spice tea in honor of the fall day we're having. It's kinda bitter, but nothing that a bit of raspberry honey can't take care of.
Anyway, those cookies are calling my name. They just got out of the oven.
Toodlepip


Comments