X-Men and Patience

I have been making a lot of progress on my novel, I find myself trying to edit it so much. I have to tell myself to be patient. But I am excited to finish the writing part so I can read the entire thing. That's going to be so great.

I saw X-men: Days of Future Past. I won't give a review, but I will say I like it. It was a bit awkward with my mum watching it with me (we went to see it in theaters), because there were...just some parts that weren't completely family friendly. Anyway, I thought overall it was a good movie.

Yay! I got the books I read recently up.  A friend asked to see the newest additions, but I hadn't gotten around to it, but today...I had a chance! So that's good.

My brother and I are going to learn Krav Maga together. It's a fighting style. I'm excited.

Ummm...not much else has happened. Oh, I'm also going to learn how to properly swordfight, and fence.

Anywho,
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. I know what you mean, I'm always slightly uncomfortable seeing something like that with my Mo too . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)