Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Amazing Spider Man 2!!!

Sorry it's been a couple days since I last posted, just been so busy lately, focusing mainly on my writing, I now have 39 chapters.
Today two friends came over for breakfast, my god-sister and her mother. I've known my god-sister Sue for all my life. She's a non-stop bundle of energy, anyway, that's off the point. So we spent the day with them and talked, laughed, and just enjoyed each other's company. I had fun. :)

I also had my dentist appointment today. It went...okay, as well as those kind of things can go I suppose. I didn't have a nervous breakdown, so that's good. :P
The needle was...terrifying to say the least. It's a big needle, and it had to be in my gums for a couple minutes to really numb everything, but I somehow got through it. Thank goodness.

Okay, I'm watching The Amazing Spider-man TWO!!!! Finally!
I'm going to gush about it, so for those of you who haven't seen it, please don't read the rest of this, and for those of you who can't resist spoilers...I'm sorry (it's funny, as soon as I said that I thought of Doctor Who).
So...let the gushing commence.
I just want to say,Dane Dehaan was the best casting choice the directors could have made. He was brilliant at playing the insane, but slightly endearing, son of Norman Osborn. So yay for that.
Now for...(I'm so sorry those of you who haven't seen the movie) Gwen's death.
I was a bit desensitized because I had heard of it and had already accepted it, but even as I was desensitized, I got a tiny bit emotional because of the raw emotion that Andrew Garfield acted out. It was very well done. I think my sister is still in denial.

I can't wait for The Sinister Six to come out, I am so psyched about the whole Doc Oc thing, because I KNOW I saw his tentacle thingies in the Oscorp Secret Level. Gah, I can't wait.

I think it was interesting how The Amazing Spider Man actually dealt with real things, like loss of loved ones, losing your parents, and the feeling of abandonment that follows. Accepting life, and mourning. Actual lessons and substance. I kinda thought that was cool.
Anywho,
Toodlepip

3 comments:

  1. Gotta agree with you 100%! Loving this reboot. Dane Dehann was amazing. A rising star for sure. (:
    Oh, and glad your dentist thign wasn't a nightmare. I think they make those needles bigger on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's a conspiracy. A needle conspiracy. :D

      Delete
    2. XD . . . . But seriously. Needles. D:

      Delete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)