Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sort of Late-ish Happy First Day of Fall

I am a couple days past the official start of fall ( I kind of forgot), so I'm going to pretend that today is the start of fall. It's fall! Happy First Day of Fall!!
As you can see I changed the summery blue sky, to a nice, fall leaf...screen thing. :) Yay for fall! I love the bright colors of the leaves and the tea and...mmm, I love fall. Plus, the air is so crisp and clear, that wonderful chill in the air.

Okay, random fact, 77% of the worlds garlic is grown in china! I learned that random fact from my mother.

Last night we went to a family gathering to celebrate Benjamin's new Eagle Rank.
It was a lot of fun to be able to see the family that came down from Oregon for Ben's Ceremony. We had burgers and a pasta salad around a bonfire.
So that was nice.

I am going to be in a wedding. I'm going to be a bridesmaid!
I have mixed feelings about that.

October is almost here, so I can start entering my novel info pretty soon. I'm excited. It's definitely going to be a challenge to write 1,666 words a day. At least, it seems like it will be a lot. It could go by quickly.

Yay!! OUAT is going to be on tonight (Once Upon A Time)! The season finale kinda left you hanging with a fleeting vision of...(dun dun dun)...ELSA!!!  I can't wait to see how she fits into the family. :) I mean, everyone's related somehow!

Anywho, that's the scoop.
Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)