Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sleepwalking

Yesterday I was riding my bike to a weeding job with my brother. We were headed up a hill, and I sped up. Well, Ben slowed down, and I clipped his back tire. I went sprawling in the gravel. Not fun.
Tentatively standing up, I felt my right foot burning badly, at least that's what it felt like. I looked down and saw the skin scraped off. No big deal, just a little skinned toes, right? Everyone get's those.
Wrong. I had scraped off two layers of skin, and it was bleeding badly, stinging like a million bees were attacking those four toes. Ben saw that and called mom to come and get me, but I wouldn't hear of it. I asked him to grab my bike, and I started to hobble home. The blood had coated my sandle and was making it a bit harder to walk. As soon as I got home, I got it all cleaned up, then I sat back and watched The Fox and the Hound.

Anyway, that evening Ben surprised me and took me to a movie. Guardians of the Galaxy.
It was a good movie.
That night I got only two hours of sleep because the open wounds were rubbing against the sheets, and it hurt really bad (stay with me, I do have a point to all this).

Next morning, I'm sleep deprived and groggy, but hey, you gotta push through it.
That evening I went to ANOTHER movie (insane, right?), The Fault In Our Stars.
Romantic mushy-gushy as it was, I rather enjoyed it. It is a good love story as love story's go. I cried, to state it plainly, I was crying like a blubbering idiot.
Anyway, I got back home and was exhausted. I immediately went to bed but was once again tossing and turning. I just couldn't sleep. Finally, I looked at my watch, and it was midnight. Uhg.
I went downstairs to try to find some rest, and I fell asleep almost instantaneously.
The next thing I know, I wake up, and I'm in my bed. WHAAAA?????? I fell asleep on the couch, and now I'm on the top bunk of the bunk-bed. Well that's strange because I don't remember getting up.  Upon further investigation, I found a blanket in the hallway. Apparently I was sleepwalking. I have never done that before in my life.
Not only did I sleepwalk, but I walked up a flight of stairs and a bunk-bed ladder.
I gots SKILLLZZ!!!
I thought it was pretty cool that I slept-walked.

On a completely un-related, random note, someone is stealing our mail. Yup...

Anywho, Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)