Monday, September 22, 2014

NaNoWriMo

So, two things...well, actually three things and a bunch of other random stuff.

1. NaNoWriMo
2. ...uh, what was that one again? Whatever, I'll just go to the next one.
3. uh, nope, can't remember that one either. Darn.

I decided to do NaNoWriMo this year.
Yeah.
Um, if anyone..(*wink wink to a CERTAIN someone who told me about NaNoWriMo)*) has any tips or helpful hints that they would like to share, that would be awesome!
I think it will be good for me to do this. So for the month of November I will be taking a break from my main novel and starting on my NaNoWriMo one.
Anywho, uhhh.

That was all I really had to talk about.
Oh, and I have to start a HomeEc class (my mother being the teacher) because I can't cook, and I need to learn that stuff.

Oh, my birthday is coming up, that's exciting/horrid. I like birthdays, birthdays are fun, but at the same time I don't want to get any older. I'm perfectly happy with staying 12 forever.

Ooo, Bethany is slicing up some watermelon. Yummy.

OH! I just remembered what the second thing was. My brother and I are going running in the mornings now. Yup, that's a big commitment, but I should be able to it...hopefully.
Toodlepip.

1 comment:

  1. If you want help plotting, planning, tips, etc. then you should join the NaNoWriMo site (I think we have to be thirteen, so either do it after your birthday or just stretch the truth since you're sooo close!). The forums are really, really helpful. People have great ideas, and are good encourages. My username is Penmen on the site, so if you do join soon we can become buddies on there and swap novel information and ideas to help each other out. :)

    I hope you don't feel pressured to do it, but fair warning, I am a NaNoWriMo Nazi. :P Basically Tiana and I are rounding up all our friends, and we want to converse, talk about plots, etc. So, you know, if you don't want me to bug you about it just say the word. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)