Wednesday, September 24, 2014

It's Official!

Well, hey everyone.
It's a new day, and the sun is shining...well, sort of shining.
It's official, I have joined NaNoWriMo, and I am excited to start in November.

The rain last night kept me up for some weird reason. It was really loud, and I wanted to go outside and just lay in it. I love the rain, fog, and cloudy grey. It's perfect that I live in WA because that's our weather 70% of the time.

Unfortunately, I have a bad case of stare-at-the-screen-in-frustration-pull-out-your-hair-want-to-give-up-disease. Also known as Writer's Block.

Um...that's all. My day has kind of been...normal.
OH! My brother went to college for the entire day today. His classes go from 11:00 to 4:00ish.
It's weird having him gone.

Anywho.
Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)