Fears

Progress report on my novel.
I do these alot now, but I'm just moving so fast that it's constantly changing.
I have 40 chapters. This is exciting. I am almost done with the book. Squee!

This is going to be really random, but I'm just going to go for it.
One thing that I always try to do is evaluate my fears. I mean, everyone has them right? So why can't I think of mine. Then I realized, crane-flies, walking alone at night...etc., but then I also realized that those aren't fears. Those are just dislikes or things that make me uncomfortable.
So what are my fears? What am I afraid of.
I only could think of four or five things.
Spiders, the darkness, like that thick, impenetrable blackness that just won't go away.
Needles, and heights.

That was all I could think of. Now I'm starting to feel awesome because I only have four fears! But what if there's more? What if there are things that are only brought out of me when I am put in that situation?
Ask yourself, what are your fears?

I don't know, this is just a really random musing.
Do with it what you will.

On another random tangent, the piano song I'm learning is going well.
I am almost done with it actually, so that is exciting.

Anywho,
Toodlepip






Comments