Eagles and Agents

Today is my brother's Eagle Scout Ceremony. Yay Ben!
The dedication and determination that it took is astounding. I am so proud of him for accomplishing this huge...accomplishment. You know, only 5% of all Boy Scouts make it Eagle.
So this is a big deal. I am excited to get together with family and friends to celebrate. And cake. I'm excited for the cake too.

Yay!!
So the writer's block s gone.
Well, I had to sit myself down and say, "Alright Brain, listen up. I'm real tired of this "Writers Block" ok? So you are going to write something worth reading right now."
And my brain listened. I started writing slowly at first, and soon sped up until I was writing like crazy, not stopping for a second. And the next thing I know, I'm finishing a chapter.
That was really satisfying.

Agents of Shield (my thoughts), Warning: Spoilers from Season 2, Episode 1.
I am so concerned for Fitz. Like, I almost had a panic attack when I saw him talking to Jemma...when she wasn't even there. Uhg...sadness.
I'm also really wanting that one dude's superpower. He can absorb any substance, and become that substance. That's pretty cool. Fitz...it's so sad.

Well, I have to go get ready for the ceremony. I have to wear a dress. Yay.
Luckily it is above my knee.
1. I'm wearing leggings so I can jump and run and do anything without embarrassment.
2. It isn't too restricting.
As dresses go, it's as good as I'm going to get.

Anywho,
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts