13 Facts About Me

Okay, so a friend wrote some random facts about herself on her blog today or yesterday, and I decided to find some good questions to ask myself and write about.
Here they are.

1. What is a book you love?
One book that I love is called Auralia's Colors. It has a pretty good plot, it's interesting enough, but what I love so much about it is the description. It has such rich description, such...scenic description. You can see everything in your mind's eye. You get so lost in the picture that everything fades away.
I could read it over and over and over, and it would never get old. I actually bought it not too long ago. It's so good. Do yourself a favor, go read it.

2. What are your views on mainstream music?
Umm, I don't know. I like some songs, and dislike others. It's mainly preference, but there are a few of those popular songs that are just so...vulgar and unnecessary.

3.How important do you think education is?
I think it's very important, but there is a line between education and school. School is a..stricter education with parameters and a specific end goal.
General education is gained through life and experiences. So...yeah, I think education is important; it's needed in life. It's what helps you along in the small day to day tasks.

4. Put your music on shuffle and list the first ten songs.
Okay.
"Southern Voice" by Tim Mcgraw
"Solders "by Otherwise
"Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts
"Touch the Sky" from Brave
"Once Upon a December" from Anistasia
"Oceans" by Hillsong United
"The Windsong" sung by Charlize Theron from Mighty Joe Young
"Soldatino" by Paola Bennet
"Noble Maiden Fair" from Brave
"Deliver Us" from The Prince of Egypt

5. What is something you are proud of?
I guess it's my novel. I'm proud of myself because I never thought I'd get this far with it, and I did.

6. What do you hope your future will be like in ten years?
In ten years I will be 22, and I hope to have a couple books published. I also hope to be living with my sister in an apartment that we share. She has become my best friend afterall.

7. What is something you miss?
I miss my dog Riley. He was a Boxer, and the sweetest Boxer ever, too. He died when I was...5, but I remember him so well.

8. What is something that makes you laugh?
Um, it's kind of an inside joke, but the words "No-Morgan purple paint." will always make me start laughing.
It was a joke from Arkansas.

9. What is a quote you try to live by?
I actually have several.
"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try." This one's kind of self-explanatory.
"You were born an original, don't die a copy." This one reminds me to be proud of my quirks and weirdness. I am an original. I shouldn't be envious of others.
"And above all, look at the world through glittering eyes." You will be amazed at how many things are wondrous and exciting. Even through everything bad, there is still wonder.

10. Where is somewhere you would like to travel?
I would LOVE to travel to London, Morroco, or Scotland.

11. What is something you're excited about?
I am VERY excited about October 7th. That's when The Blood of Olympus comes out. YAY!!!

12. What is something that comforts you?
The sound of a ticking clock, tea, my stuffed animal dalmatian, Shiloh.
And songs in a different language. Weird, I know.

13. If everyone was forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?
This one truly stumps me. I have no idea. I'll have to think about this one.

Well, that's all.
Until next time.
Toodlepip



Comments