Gif Galore

Yesterday we went to Wildwaves!!!
It was a lot of fun, Bethany and I did a new ride called TimberAxe. It was kind of like the the Ring of Fire, but a lot smoother, and it didn't have a top so you could see the sky when you were upright, and the ground when you were upside-down. It was nice and not as scary as the Ring of Fire.
The water rides were fun...as always, and the lines moved pretty fast. And...I DIDN'T GET BURNED!!! It seem like almost every time I go someplace, I get burned. But this time I didn't. Go me.

For the last two days I have had Writers Block, but today I was like, "You know what Writers Block, I've had enough of you. Go away."

And it did!!!


So today I have been writing every chance I have to make up for those lost days.

I just figured out how to add Gifs to Blogger. It's easier than I thought it would be.
Ok, just for the fun of it, I'm going to add some of my favorite Gifs























Okay...that's all for today's post.
I had fun figuring out the Gif thing.
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts