October Facts...

Well, I mastered Let it Go and I am now starting on Say Something by A Great Big World.
I think that it will go much faster than Let it Go. There's a lot more of the repeating chords.

October 7th is so close!! Gah, I can't wait. For those of you who do not know the significance of October 8th, it means...The Blood of Olympus!! When a certain book comes out, it is the fifth and final book in the amazing series. I don't know what I'm going to do without it. I just can't wait until Rick Riordan's Norse series comes out.
Also, a total Lunar Eclipse is happening on October 8th, as well as my birthday on the 19th. So October is pretty awesome.
Oh FYI, there is a meteor shower that is happening from August 10th to 13th. Just a little random fact. It is called the Perseids Meteor shower.

Well, another short post, but I would like to practice Say Something.
Sooo....see ya!

Comments