Needles=Not fun

Lath-a Math (that means Good Day)
I just completed Lesson 1! I'm excited. I'll be speaking fluent Gaelic in no time! :)

I just got back from the dentist, and guess what? I have a cavity. Uhg. That means that I get a nice large needle stuck in my gums...I don't like needles.
So that's kind of been freaking me out.

The funny thing is I never used to have a problem with needles, I mean, I was the always the calm kid at teh dentist. And I was totally fine when I would get my blood drawn.
But lately, I've been getting more and more wary of needles. The last time I was at the dentist my hands were shaking a bit because I got to have a needle in my gums.
And then at the doctor's, I was getting blood drawn for another allergy update, and I almost started hyperventilating.
I can only hope that I don't get too worked up when I go in for my cavity.

Well, on that happy note,
I have to help with dinner.
Toodlepip





Comments

  1. Hey, I'll pray for you!! Hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for you too. I always get scared when getting dentist work done, so I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad I'm not alone in my fear. :)

      Delete
  3. Are you kidding me?? I can't think of a single person who LIKES going to the dentist. Don't feel alone--we're all like you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not necessarily the dentist, I've never really had a problem with the dentist. It's more the needle that they push into your gums for the numbing stuff than anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts