Sunday, August 31, 2014

Coffeehouse

Today was an early morning for me. I got up at 5:00 and couldn't get back to sleep, so I kind of just milled around until the others woke up at 8:30.

Anywho, I've been reading a series called The Landmark, it's all historical but the writer presented it in a way that made it interesting to read. I like it a lot because for me, it is pleasure reading, but I also am getting a lot of good history stuff in. Yay!

We went to Seattle today as a small treat, and we went to a coffeehouse for lunch, we played games, sipped on our mochas and scraped our ice cream. :) It was such a cute place to go. You didn't even really have to buy anything, the dude that ran it would just invite people in to sit and hang out. He provided books, games, and a TV, along with free coffee and water. I really want to go back.

When we were walking a long the sidewalk, I noticed a store called River Song. My first thought was, "Doctor Who!"
That was kind of funny to think, then realize, "I am such a Whovian." 
So...that was my Doctor Who thought for the day. Or...more accurately, the hour. :)

Anywho, I should go, I have t o help with dinner and stuff. You know. Life stuff.
Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)