30 Chapters

Well, it's been a fun couple of days.
On Friday we met some friends, we ended up heading over to Barnes and Nobles to browse and talk.
I had fun. We found some weird books, like, "The Devious Book for Cats." It was a parody to "The Daring Book for Girls." and "The Dangerous Book for Boys."
It was pretty funny.

On a more educational note, I decided I want to learn Gaelic. I mean, it's always been in the back of my mind, but on Friday it was brought more to my attention how much I want to learn it.
I'm trying to find it through Mango Languages, but so far I have been unsuccessful. Help?

Anyway, on Saturday my dad had a business picnic that the entire family had to go to.
The food was amazing and I am a bit ashamed to say that I stuffed myself. There was a fancy mac and cheese, two kinds of fruit salad, Caesar salad, slices of succulently seasoned beef, and a baked bean casserole. For dessert there were six different kinds of cookies, and an apple pie.
I had so much food.

Today I was able to write a full chapter, I'm excited that I have...wait for it...30 chapters!!
I'm pretty psyched about it all.

Anyway, I better go continue writing! :)
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Oh my word, you have THIRTY chapters? I'm extremely impressed... I seriously need to sit myself down and write. :) How many pages is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been forcing myself to write. I haven't counted yet, so I don't know how many pages it is. But I'm sure it's a lot. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)