Wildwaves and College

Time has gone by so fast, I started out this month thinking I was going to have plenty of time to accomplish everything!!! But now I look up and it's almost July. I miss when I was younger, I used to think that each season was a year because it felt so long. I miss that.

Some friends of the family are coming over at 7 tonight. I haven't seen them in a while. We might have a bonfire if it doesn't continue to drizzle.

                                                                      ******
                                                                    Next Day....
                                                                      ******
Well, I just got back from our church's Fourth of July Party. It used to be so much fun for me. But this year it was just kind of...bluh. But there was popcorn, so that was a small ray of sunshine.

Oh! Big plus of the day. A trip to the library happened and I got a lot of books!
                                                                     
We're going to Wildwaves tomorrow with my Aunt and Cousin. We got a season pass at the beginning of this year because they were only 30 dollars for all year. I can't wait to see them! They live in Oregon so we hardly get to see them.

This morning Ben went to his first collage class. I can't believe that he's going to collage!! Wow, I feel like time is going by too fast.

Well, I'm back from Wildwaves, and I got a really bad sunburn on my FACE! And my shoulders. Uhg....
SO now I have to take a cold shower to help get rid of the heat under my skin. And I'm sore because of the roller coasters and stuff. There was this one ride called The Ring of Fire. Here, I'll find a video..
That's what I did. I was lifting of my seat! Man, it was so freaky, but awesome. A freaky awesome.

Also, Wildwaves has Teacups. Well, when your 17 yr old brother and really strong Aunt start spinning. It's crazy. I couldn't hold my neck up, we were going so fast!
I had a lot of fun though.

Toodlepip


                                                             


Comments

Popular Posts