The Deathly Hallows

Hello there!
I have just finished The Deathly Hallows. It was really good. I am kind of in denial about...someone's death. It was very sad, but brief. Ok, if you have not read The Deathly Hallows, I won't give out spoilers (I can't resist them either). Oh man, I used to think that Harry Potter was weird, but now...? Let's just say I don't think it's weird. :)

I have to say that the Potterheads got pretty lucky with the movies. The films followed closely with the books, but the PJO fandom...pfft, not even close. Well, that's a rant for a different day.
I have to say my favorite Harry Potter characters (not in order) are:
Professor Mcgonagall for all her awesome remarks, dedication to Griffindor and the bravery it stood for, and her loyalty to Dumbledore;
Neville, for his great character development, always standing up for Harry, and standing up to Voldemort;
Ginny, for her willingness to fight, even when she knew she might die and doing a great job of standing on her own;
Snape. Odd, I know, but I love his redemption at the end, and how we didn't know for sure what side he was on;
Draco. I don't know why...I just really like his character. As minor villains go, he was a great one.

Anywho, I should go,
Toodlepip





Comments

  1. Cool! Now I kinda wanna read'em . . . STOP DOING THAT TO ME. Did you know Barty Crouch Jr. in the movies is played by David Tennant, otherwise known as the Tenth Doctor?
    AND . . . they both have boxes that are bigger on the inside.
    AND, his soul got taken in a chapter the Parting of Ways, and he first appeared as the Tenth Doctor in the episode The Parting of Ways. AH! Worlds collide!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, as soon as I saw Bart Crouch Jr. I kinda fangirled. Of course no-one else got why it was so awesome that it was David Tennant. Of course, no-one else in my family really even knows David Tennant.

      Delete
    2. LOL, yes, I understand *nods wisely* He was gonna be in the Hobbit too but it didn't work out (as either Bilbo or Thrandiul) but yeah, I know!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts