Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Eragon

Hola all.
Yesterday I went to the library, I got a book that I have wanted to read for a while. Eragon. See, my brother read them a while ago, but I haven't been able to get them from the library until recently. I stayed up pretty late last reading it. I was also so hot that I couldn't sleep. And that brings me to...

SUMMER!!! Goodness, in Washington, it's either cold and rainy or hot and dry. There is no inbetween. It's a good thing that I like cold and rain. Or warm and rain.

My sister is babysitting an adorable kid, Nellie.
Wow, it is such a hot day! Maybe we can go to the lake.

I've been writing every chance I get practically. I wrote an entire chapter in one sitting yesterday. It was awesome! Go me!
I can't wait until I'm done writing it and then I get to read it! Right now I'm at a super sad part that I have to write. Gah, I'm having mixed feelings about it. Like, it's awesome because it gives such a great chance for development and awesome description and shtuff. But at the same time it's like..."AHHHH, why am I doing this?" Plus, the person that the bad thing is happening to is so...awesome. And I have to ruin their lives!
Writing is hard. :(
But I love it. :)

Learning Let it Go is going well. I am at the second chorus.

I'm going to check on the lake idea,
Toodlepip


2 comments:

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)