Yardwork

Today I read The Maze Runner. It has a lot of potential, and I'm excited to get the second one.

Oh my goodness!!!!! Sherlock season 3, is on Netflix! Well, I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day.
I have a couple TV shows I need to start watching. Like Merlin and Arrow.
Wow, I really don't have a lot of time to watch these TV shows. But hey, I'll make time.

Since today is a sunny day, my mom asked me to help her with yardwork. So for the past 2 hours I have been planting and weeding and piling paper and woodchips onto her garden. I have also been planting a ton of Hens and Chicks.
                                                                                                           That's what Hens and Chicks look like. They are really tiny so they take a long time to get all the thread-like roots up, and then get every single one (without breaking) back into a different hole. Uhg, but hey, I'm helping my mum. 
.
I've also been listening to a lot more soundtracks. I mean, I listened to soundtracks before. But lately that's all I've been listening to. It's nice, and really inspirational. I have to say that my favorite soundtracks to listen to, are, "Pirates of the Caribbean" soundtrack, the "Catching Fire" soundtrack. And this hour long album called Aura by Brunuh Ville. I have gotten so many scene's from my book perfectly pictured because of that Album. Oh, and I also really like the Spiderman soundtrack, my favorite being "Saving New York."

Anywho, I better get back out there.
Toodlepip



Comments

  1. I've been wanting to try Merlin. And you totally need to watch Arrow. It's amazing. We're watching it tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)