Jokes, and Eagles...

Hey guys, not much has happened. It's been pretty normal around here lately (never thought I'd say that).

Urrmm, I got a whole bunch of songs off of Itunes. The funny thing is, I got a $50 gift card for my 10th Birthday, and it STILL hasn't run out. That thing is a never-ending cash flow!

Right now I'm watching some Tim Hawkins 'cuz I'm home alone...and I'm bored...and I could use a good laugh. He's funny. He does a lot of songs that are funny and random. Yay for "The Dogs on Fire."
The name makes it sound like it's really morbid, it's not. I mean, he does his routine for his kids. Anywho, if you want to laugh (and if you have a dog, cover it's ears), then watch it. Warning, I am entertained easily, and I may have a way lower IQ than you, so don't think that if WILL be funny. Just keep your mind open to the possibility that it might just make your night a whole lot better.

Wow, I just realized that I am like a huge blog for advertising things. I should get payed.

OH MY GOSH!!!! My brother just got back from his Board of Review that determines if he gets to be an Eagle Scout or not. And he...GOT IN!!!!! So, now we are playing really sad songs so Ben can get really sad. When my dad comes home, we're going to pretend that Ben didn't get in and see how it goes.

He's home...let's see what happens.
I will update in a sec.
                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben couldn't keep a straight face, so the joke didn't go on too long. Dang it, Ben!

Well, I should go get ready for bed.
Toodlepip

Comments