Treehouse

Hey guys, can't post long, I'm going into the back woods to find a spot to build my treehouse. It's taken me a while, but I still won't give up. I WILL have that treehouse! :D

I'm excited, ever since September 3rd I have been making a compilation of videos of vacations and fun stuff we did. I am going to put that to music and give it to Beth for her birthday! Anyway, I am about to download everything on the computer and start to edit it!

Oh my gosh! A couple family friends did a Hunger Games fan film and I was just now able to watch it. It's so good!!! I think it's awesome how this little girl is such an awesome actress. "Willow" looks like she's 9, but dang! She can act.

Darv'it all! The completely edited video is glitching and I don't know how to fix it!

Anyway, I looked up the English version of "The Windsong" and it is so awesome!
            Sing a song
        And for a moment
  You will be visited by the wind
                Sing a song
            And for a moment
        Dream sweetly of the wind
      Sleep now until the night is dawn
 The wind and the night song, they are there
However the song, my child, will go on forever

I really like that song...

Anyway, I SHALL find the perfect treehouse spot,
Toodlepip





Comments