The Incredibles

Hi, I'm feeling positively rummy. My head is pounding, and I am trying to sleep because I got NONE last night. Uhg...

Right now my mom and I are watching The Incredibles. I love this part.
"This little rat is guilty!!" "Um, Mrs. Parr, you and your son can go now." "You're letting him go again? He's guilty I say!! GUILTY!!!"

One time a friend and I had the giggles. She wanted to make me laugh even harder, so she started quoting that. And that's how we ended up laughing hysterically shouting "GUILTY, I SAY, GUILTY!!!!"
We got a lot of weird looks from other people that were there.

I have been developing the plot for War Games a lot more today. As well as writing The Mirror. I've been struggling with finding a better title. I mean, The Mirror is such a mediocre name. I want something that sticks with people, something that is unique. I guess I'll just have to wait until the end of the book to find a name that really embodies the essence of adventure that I want the book to possess. I'm also planning a sequel and a prequel, but first I need to finish the one I am currently writing.

Wow, I haven't watched this movie in a long time, and I'm picking up on the more mature jokes. It's funny that as a kid I just thought they were weird jokes, but now I get them.

Well then, I better go because multitasking is not one of my best qualities.
Toodlepip

Comments