Romeo and Juliet

Hey guys, the play was really good. It was Romeo and Juliet, most of the time I could understand it (they used the Old English one. The Original script...I think). The acting was amazing, and wardrobe looked quite authentic. I liked it, and I had a lot of fun with Rebecca. It was awkward at first because we are so weird, but guarded with our weirdness. Then we warmed up to each other, and the night ended quite oddly, but awesomely.

Oh my goodness, Alta and her mom came to our house just now. We've known them for all my life. They are missionary's to India, and before they deport to India they are trying to raise some funds to help. We haven't seen them in a while, so it's really awesome to see them. I love listening to the conversations that they have. They normally have to do with,
1. God
2. Parenting
3. Life
I like hearing about myself being described and what I can work on.

My novel is going well. I'm happy with it, but the first 2 chapters need to be re-written. I was re-reading them the other day and I was kind of horrified by the writing errors and terrors that were intertwined with the words. But after those first 2 chapters, I'm really happy with it. Yay!!!

Today is Mothers Day. Thank you mother for making my life amazing and I love you so much!!

Toodlepip


Comments

Popular Posts